Why Our Pub is Great
The Pheasant is your pub. You can come to us anytime. Whether it’s a family meal, date night, drinks with friends, or a swift pint, you’ll feel relaxed and happy when you walk in. Friendly staff and a great atmosphere make our pub a nice place to be. Grab a drink at the bar and find your sweet spot. If the sun’s shining, hit the beer garden and catch some rays. Inside, we’ve got areas for eating, drinking, and a bit of both.
Find your favourite drink at the bar and a few more besides! The Pheasant is a real ale pub that does cocktails and prosecco too. We’re experts at keeping beer, and really know our wines. There are lots of exciting soft options as well. Fruit blends, spritzes, and good coffee are always available.
Open the food menu and discover pub legends, a big selection of juicy steak burgers, pizzas with exciting topping combos, chicken, grills, and light bites. Whatever you’re in the mood for, it’ll be on there. The pizza kitchen does a brilliant twist on the classic meat feast. Butcher’s Block is a carnivore’s dream come true! Pepperoni, Wiltshire ham, mini meatballs, chipotle chicken, and mozzarella, on the base of your choice. At the other end of the spectrum there’s the Veg Patch, which comes loaded with colourful veggies and fresh rocket.
When it comes to choice, value, and taste, The Pheasant is one of the best places to eat out in Ashford.
Come in, chill out, and make the most of your spare time!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.