Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Pheasant is your pub. You can come to us anytime. Whether it’s a family meal, date night, drinks with friends, or a swift pint, you’ll feel relaxed and happy when you walk in. Friendly staff and a great atmosphere make our pub a nice place to be. Grab a drink at the bar and find your sweet spot. If the sun’s shining, hit the beer garden and catch some rays. Inside, we’ve got areas for eating, drinking, and a bit of both.
Find your favourite drink at the bar and a few more besides! The Pheasant is a real ale pub that does cocktails and prosecco too. We’re experts at keeping beer, and really know our wines. There are lots of exciting soft options as well. Fruit blends, spritzes, and good coffee are always available.
Open the food menu and discover pub legends, a big selection of juicy steak burgers, pizzas with exciting topping combos, chicken, grills, and light bites. Whatever you’re in the mood for, it’ll be on there. The pizza kitchen does a brilliant twist on the classic meat feast. Butcher’s Block is a carnivore’s dream come true! Pepperoni, Wiltshire ham, mini meatballs, chipotle chicken, and mozzarella, on the base of your choice. At the other end of the spectrum there’s the Veg Patch, which comes loaded with colourful veggies and fresh rocket.
When it comes to choice, value, and taste, The Pheasant is one of the best places to eat out in Ashford.
Come in, chill out, and make the most of your spare time!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.